RACE DATE 1 MARCH 2020
2020 Entries are now closed for Full (42.2km) & Half (21km) Marathons
YOU CAN STILL ENTER THE FUN RUN AT RACE NUMBER COLLECTION POINTS – ON A CASH PAYMENT BASIS ONLY
** PLEASE NOTE: NO ENTRIES ACCEPTED ON RACE DAY.
** Please note : Final cut-off for all timed races is at 12h:30 pm (midday)
Kilimanjaro Premium Lager Full Marathon 42.2km:
(Minimum age 21)
- Starts: 06h:45 am – May be subject to change, please check at registration.
- Final cut-off after 6hrs, ie 12h:30 pm (midday)
Tigo Half Marathon 21 km:
(Minimum age 18)
- Starts: 07h:00 am – May be subject to change, please check at registration.
- Final cut-off 12h:30 pm (midday)
5km Fun Run:
(Minimum age 10 or must be accompanied by an adult)
- Starts: 07h:30 am – May be subject to change, please check at registration.
- No cut-off
- This race is not timed
RACE NUMBER COLLECTION POINTS (FOR RACE NUMBERS ONLY)
Collection / Pick up points at the following Venues for Full Marathon, Half Marathon and 5km Fun Run:
FUN RUN registration will be open at all Race Number Collection points:
Dar-es-Salaam – Full/Half/Fun Run
- Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 February 2020
- 1pm – 7pm (13h00 – 19h00)
- Venue: Mlimani City Mall (near survey entry gate close to pizza hut)
Arusha – Full / Half / Fun Run
- Tuesday, 25 and Wednesday, 26 February 2020
- 2pm – 8pm (14h00 – 20h00)
- Venue: Kibo Palace Hotel
Moshi – Full / Half / Fun Run
- Thursday, 27 February 12 noon – 5pm (12h00- 17h00) – prepaid and cash entries – all races
- Friday, 28 February 10am – 8pm (10h00 – 20h00) – prepaid and cash entries – all races
- Saturday, 29 February 9am – 5pm (09h00 – 17h00) Only for pre-paid / pre-registered entries (42k & 21k)
- Venue: Keys Hotel, Uru Road
It is important to pre-register to avoid disappointment.
Whilst categories (Open/Veteran/Master/Grand-master) may be noted on the results, there may not necessarily be any recognition or prizes on race day for categories indicated.
START & FINISH
The Full Marathon starts and finishes at the Moshi Cooperative University (MUCOS) Ushirika Stadium in Moshi.
The Half Marathon starts at the top gate to MUCOS Ushirika Stadium, on Sokoine Road and finishes inside the stadium.
The Fun Run starts at the bottom of MUCOS Ushirika Stadium, on Uru Road – and finishes inside the stadium.
All three events finish within the Stadium grounds – please follow the directional arrows carefully as you enter the stadium.
The logistics of the operation are run by the Kilimanjaro Marathon Company and the members of both the Tanzania Amateur Athletics Association (TAAA) and the local Kilimanjaro Amateur Athletics Association (KAAA).
PLEASE ensure you’re in the correct tunnels to prevent finishing in the wrong queue and getting the incorrect medal .
May be subject to change, please check at registration.