With over 4 months to go until the iconic Kilimanjaro Marathon, we hope you’ve signed up and are training hard! The atmosphere is vibey and fun, with some of Africa’s best runners competing for top spot.
The deadline for the registration of the Kilimanjaro Marathon is 16 February 2020 at midnight.
We also need to stress that if the entries run out before this date, we shall have to close as there will be no additional entries.
Entries are on pre-registration only, with the options being:
- Online and credit card payment via www.kilimanjaromarathon.com
- Via TIGO Pesa Registration Portal – Dial *149*20# and follow the instructions
Please take note of the following:
- Entries are limited
- Enter early for Early Discount Rates
Entries close on the 16th February. No late entries will be allowed.
On Line Photo Competition
We have some winners!!!
For the month of October, we ran an online Photo Competition, where runners had to identify themselves and send in their JetLine Action Photo from this year’s race.
We had over 100 entries! Two winners for the Full Marathon and two winners for the Half Marathon were chosen via lucky draw.
We are pleased to announce the winners:
- Full Marathon – Albert Goodluck and Victor Tarimo
- Half Marathon -Steve Msabaa and Dewar Twist
Please spread the word of the Kilimanjaro Marathon by using our following social media hash tags: