While the organisers of the Kilimanjaro Premium Lager Marathon 2018 have taken into account the high interest around the event, and accommodated accordingly when it comes to race numbers and timing chips, please note that ENTRIES ARE LIMITED. Your entry is only confirmed once payment has been made. We urge runners who registered online, and who haven’t paid, to use the Tigo Pesa payment option.
Dial *149*20# and follow the instructions. Upon payment, you will receive a message confirming your registration. Present this message at one of the registration points in Arusha or Moshi, with your ID to receive your race number.
TANZANIA REGISTRATION – VENUE AND TIMES
Dar Es Salaam:
- Dates: 24 and 25 February 2018 – Saturday and Sunday
- Times: 12h:00 (midday) to 05h:00 pm each day
- Venue: Mlimani city mall in front of Grano Coffee next to Pizza hut
- Dates: 27 and 28 February 2018 – Tuesday and Wednesday
- Times: 02h:00 pm to 08h:00 pm – SHARP
- Venue: The Kibo Palace Hotel
- Dates: Thursday 1 March 12h:00 pm (midday) until 07h:00 pm / Friday 2 March from 10h:00 am until 07h:00 pm / Saturday 3 March from 09h:00 am – 12h:00 (midday)
- Venue: Keys Hotel, Uru Road
EARLIER CLOSING TIME ON SATURDAY, PLEASE NOTE – SO ENSURE YOU COLLECT YOUR RACE NUMBERS PRIOR TO THAT.
PRE-ENTRIES (done via the website and paid for) race numbers may be collected from the collection points in Arusha and Moshi (as per above times) – from a separate desk. Bring your proof of payment, or email / reference number when collecting.
ALL PERSONS ENTERING : Must bring their passports or proof of identity to registration. If you are a resident, or citizen of Tanzania, please bring proof to registration (work permit, residency, ID etc).
If booking on a Wild Frontiers’ travel package your bib will be delivered to your hotel in Moshi – collect from reception at your hotel.
We look forward to seeing all you this coming Sunday in Moshi for what promises to be one of the best marathon weekends in 2019.