How to enter
- Group entries will be accepted for groups of 20 runners or more.
- You will need to advise us of the group numbers split out in to categories as below so that we can accurately invoice you / provide you with a voucher number in order to enter, ONCE PAID IN FULL.
- Race Distance to be specified – 42km / 21km / 5km Fun run
- Total number of Tanzanian / East African CITIZENS (Includes citizens of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Djibouti, Eritrea and Somalia) in each distance
- Total number of Tanzanian RESIDENTS (Includes foreign nationals living/working in Tanzania providing on work permit) in each distance
- Total number of SADC CITIZENS (Includes citizens of Angola, Botswana, DR Congo, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia and Zimbabwe) in each distance
- Total number of East African RESIDENTS – same rate as SADC Citizens (Foreign nationals working/living in East Africa but not citizens of country) in each distance
- Total number of International (all other runners) – in each distance – see below the entry fees for the different categories.
- Numbers will ONLY BE RESERVED ONCE PAID / RECEIVED IN FULL.
- An invoice will be raised by the Kilimanjaro Marathon Company Ltd, Moshi, Tanzania for local entries in Tshillings. Or by Wild Frontiers Events (Pty) Ltd for any other entries. It is NOT possible to pay for groups via Tigo Pesa.
- Once we have received payment, VOUCHER NUMBERS will be issued and emailed to you, so that you may complete your entry process on line with the individual’s details.
- PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP / RESIDENCY must be provided when collecting the race numbers – for ALL ENTRANTS.
Please note any substitutions, upgrades or downgrades will incur a cash payment on collection of race numbers of R100 or $5 or Tsh15 000 per entry changed. This needs to be paid before the race numbers are released.