(REGISTRATION FEES / STARTING & FINISHING TIMES / CUT OFF)
** PLEASE NOTE: NO ENTRIES ACCEPTED ON RACE DAY.
** Please note : Final cut-off for all timed races is at 12h30 pm (midday)
Kilimanjaro Premium Lager Full Marathon 42.2km:
(Minimum age 21)
- Entry only – foreign residents: $65 / East African citizens Tsh10000 / East African residents or work permit holders $35
- Starts: 06h30 am – May be subject to change, please check at registration.
- Final cut-off after 6hrs, ie 12:30 pm (midday)
Tigo Half Marathon 21 km:
(Minimum age 18)
- Entry only – foreign residents: $65 / East African citizens Tsh8000 / East African residents or work permit holders $35
- Starts: 7h00 am – May be subject to change, please check at registration.
- Final cut-off 12:30 pm (midday)
5km Fun Run:
(Minimum age 10 – Anyone younger must be accompanied by an adult)
- Fun run – Foreign residents – Tsh5000 / local residents and citizens Tsh5000 / East African residents or work permit holders Tsh5000
- Starts: 07h15 am – May be subject to change, please check at registration.
- No cut-off
- This race is not timed
Whilst categories (Open/Veteran/Master/Grand-master) may be noted on the results, there may not necessarily be any recognition or prizes on race day for categories indicated.
REGISTRATION – VENUE AND TIMES
The Dar Es Salaam:
- Dates: 24 and 25 February 2018 – Saturday and Sunday
- Times: TBC
- Venue: Milimani City
- Dates: 27 and 28 February 2018 – Tuesday and Wednesday
- Times: 02h00 pm to 08:00 pm – SHARP
- Venue: The Kibo Palace Hotel
- Dates: Thursday 1 March 12h00 pm (midday) until 07:00 pm / Friday 2 March from 10:00 am until 07h00 pm / Saturday 3 March from 09:00 am – 12:00 am (midday)
EARLIER CLOSING TIME ON SATURDAY, PLEASE NOTE – SO ENSURE YOU COLLECT YOUR RACE NUMBERS PRIOR TO THAT.
- Venue: Keys Hotel, Uru Road
PRE-ENTRIES (done via the website and paid for) race numbers may be collected from the collection points in Arusha and Moshi (as per above times) – from a separate desk. Bring your proof of payment, or email / reference number when collecting.
ALL PERSONS ENTERING : Must bring their passports or proof of identity to registration. If you are a resident, or citizen of Tanzania, please bring proof to registration (work permit, residency, ID etc).
If booking on a Wild Frontiers’ travel package your bib will be delivered to your hotel in Moshi – collect from reception at your hotel.
START & FINISH
The Full Marathon and 10 km events both starts and finishes at the Moshi Cooperative University (MoCU) Ushirika Stadium in Moshi
The Half Marathon starts at the top gate to MoCU Ushirika Stadium, on Sokoine Road and finishes inside the stadium.
The Fun Run starts at the bottom of MoCU Ushirika Stadium, on Uru Road – and finishes inside the stadium.
All four events finish within the Stadium grounds – please follow the directional arrows carefully as you enter the stadium.
The logistics of the operation are run by the Kilimanjaro Marathon Club and the members of both the Tanzania Amateur Athletics Association (TAAA) and the local Kilimanjaro Amateur Athletics Association (KAAA).
PLEASE ensure you’re in the correct tunnels to prevent finishing in the wrong queue and getting the incorrect medal/shirt .
May be subject to change, please check at registration.