- Has been in the business of sport for the past 6 years. She has often said that she is clearly in the wrong business as she is not a very sporting person, but loves every minute of the vibe when working on bringing these events together. Her strengths lie in the organizing, planning and “getting the job done” categories of the business.
- Karen is a mother of 2 does the normal juggling of being a working mom in this century.
- She has been to Tanzania to assist on the Kili Marathon many times, and loves the people and the country.
- Warren has been roped in to many of Top Events event’s over the years that his wife has been working in the business, performing every aspect of the job, from registration to marshalling on the day.
- He loves the early mornings and outdoor adventures of being at an event. He is a team player and always goes the extra mile.
- Warren is a big fan of our sponsor’s product, and enjoys a cold Kili (or two) every time he visits Moshi.
- Jade is a regular at the Kili Marathon – managing the entries and allocating race numbers from the computer system ‘live time’ for the athletes. You will meet him in Dar, or Arusha and Moshi – whilst he tirelessly assists runners during the collection of their pre-paid entries.
He is responsible for the event’s administration, and ensures that all entries are correctly logged.
Jade Campbell (right)
- Andrew is a partner in an events and timing management company who are responsible for managing the data, payment system and timing of the Kilimanjaro Marathon. His company has been the event’s partner since 2004.
- He loves the outdoors and has travelled to a number of African countries including visiting Zanzibar 3 times, Serengeti twice, Ngorongoro twice, Arusha National Park, Climbed Kilimanjaro in 2005 and did gorilla trekking in Rwanda in 2013.
Andrew Bell (left) & Michael Mortley (right)
Did You Know
In 2021 the marathon will be going into its 19th year!!
Event: Kilimanjaro Marathon Company
Organisers: Kilimanjaro Marathon Company & Wild Frontiers
Tel: +27 (0) 11 702 2035
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 17:00pm