- Has been in the business of sport for the past 6 years. She has often said that she is clearly in the wrong business as she is not a very sporting person, but loves every minute of the vibe when working on bringing these events together. Her strengths lie in the organizing, planning and “getting the job done” categories of the business.
- Karen is a mother of 2 does the normal juggling of being a working mom in this century.
- She has been to Tanzania to assist on the Kilimanjaro Marathon in 2014 and found it to be the most humbling experience of a lifetime and is looking forward to returning in 2017 this time with her husband to enjoy the experience together.
- Warren has been roped in to many of Top Events event’s over the years that his wife has been working in the business, performing every aspect of the job, from registration to marshalling on the day.
- He loves the early mornings and outdoor adventures of being at an event. He is a team player and always goes the extra mile.
- This is the first time Warren will be visiting Tanzania to experience the Kilimanjaro Marathon and cannot wait to taste the beer and tick this off his bucket list.
- Jade is a jack of all trades and has been part of the Kili team for 2 years, but part of the furniture at Top Events for 5 years. He is fun, outgoing and always excited to be on the other side of the Africa.
- He is a Fashion Stylist, Blogger thectstylist.blogspot.co.za , and this year he will be doing some of his own coverage on the event and the town itself.
- He is responsible for the events administration, online entries, number collection, event race packs and data capturing.
Jade Campbell (right)
- Andrew has been a partner in an events and timing management company for the past 15 years,
- He loves the outdoors and has travelled to a number of African countries. He has been part of the Kilimanjaro Marathon for the past 14 years.
- He has travelled to Zanzibar 3 times, Serengeti twice, Ngorongoro twice, Arusha National Park, Climbed Kilimanjaro in 2005 and did gorilla trekking in Rwanda in 2013.
- His responsibilities at the Kilimanjaro Marathon is timing and results.