Online Registration Deadline Extended:
The deadline for the registration of the Kilimanjaro Premium Lager Marathon 2019 edition has been extended to 16 February 2019 to give more participants a chance to register.
We also need to stress that if the entries run out before this date, we shall have to close as there will be no additional entries
Entries are on pre-registration only, with the options being:
- On-line and credit card payment via www.kilimanjaromarathon.com
- Via TIGO Pesa Registration Portal – Dial *149*20# and follow the instructions
Race Number & Shirt Collection:
Registered participants will be able to collect their race numbers and running shirts before the event at the following locations:
- Dar es Salaam on the 23rd and 24th February between 1pm – 7pm at Mlimani City Mall (in front of Pizza Hut)
- Arusha on the 25th and 26th February between 2pm – 8pm at the Kibo Palace Hotel
- Moshi on the 27th (10am – 5pm) and 28th February (10am – 8pm) at Keys Hotel
There will be manual registration for the Grand Malt 5km Fun Run on the same dates and locations as the number collection as noted above.
Adjusted Starting Times:
We have decided to adjust the start times of the race:
- Full Marathon (42.2km) starts at 06h:45 am
- Tigo Half Marathon (21 km) starts at 07h:00 am
5km Fun Run starts at 07h:30 am
As an added FunFactor, why not join the marathon Strava Club
Connect with your Strava community in new ways and invite other athletes who you think would enjoy this club.